USE CASE LIFESTYLE: INDIVIDUAL (1)
Henry: bad recovery during sleep and overtraining
Henry came to us because he felt tired without any reason according to him.
His record showed 3 types of problems:
- high amount of stress at the beginning of his sleeping period,
- decreased resources during the end of the week,
You can see above three graphs from his final report clairly demonstrating those problems:
After sharing with him, we help him find appropriate solutions to:
- improve his quality of sleep (among the solutions found, he was familiar with meditation so chose this method before sleeping- learned with us how to breath deeply…),
- increase instead of decrease resources during the week-end (avoid using motorcycle, go to massage…),
- adapt his training sessions to his level of shape.
Now Henry feels more energized and focused!