Increase performance and avoid injuries
EArise sport expertise
Presented in 2″ by Jean Chaillet
Real-time monitoring reportage
They trust us
20 years of experience
100 000 amateurs
More than 100k people are already using our solutions. We began in Europe and rapidly expanded all around the world.
22 000 athletes
Hundreds of Top Soccer Clubs already trust us
- 10 among the Top 15 Clubs in Europe*
- The first third Clubs in South America
- 4 / 6 European Nations
- > 30 clubs over the world
*According to 2017 EuroTopFoot ranking
More than 40 sports
Hockey (field & ice)
Track & Field
… … …
Who are you?
Why do we have more than 800 teams and 22 000 athletes trusting us? Because we designed specific sports solution to help you be the best at your job!
Benefit from our ultimate solutions and more than 20 years’ experience and improvements.
- Daily monitor fatigue and adjust the training in consequence
- players to players
- performances by hour/day/month
- efficiency of exercises
- Plan recovering time and control it on going
Focus not only on external load but on internal load, keep a close eye on each player with a double goal of performing better while avoiding injuries.
Competition is hard and every fitness center wants to differentiate from others. Why don’t you use technology to step forward?
Bring EArise technology into your fitness club at cheap price and provide more accurate advice and coaching!
- Display in real-time the body health (heart rate, burned calories…) of your members
- Advise them to push more or recover, personalize your advice for them to feel unique
- Motivate them with contests and group challenges
- Organise theme sessions (lose weight, cardio, endurance, …) with real-time follow-up and results
Your clients are more and more connected. They wear a watch and have instant internet connection with their smartphone, wherever they are. They monitor their heart rate, their number of daily feet, the calories they spend. What don’t you take advantage over the machine?
Work hand-by-hand with EArise technologies and really, accurately monitor your training sessions
- Monitor in real time more than 8 different data types
- Adapt your training to your client’s day feeling
- Get accurate and personalised figures for every client
- Receive automatically ready-to-use reports and better plan future training
- Balance between health and performance
Already using a “smart watch” or any other “smart device”? Fed up to see that you need to recover 28 hours while you know you’re fit enough to train again sooner? Or to get erratic results you cannot deal with?
Benefit from the expertise of both our belt and software, developed by professionals for professionals… and for you too!
- Our belt is 1 000 times more precise than a normal one
- Monitor yourself in real-time or post-activity with ready-to-use dashboard and results
- Software compatible with your Iphone/watch/Windows tablet/laptop
- Get access to our new online platform for tips and advice
- Enjoy limited discount normally only available for professionals*
EArise Physiology Sport, your ultimate solution to really monitor your training accurately.
*offer subject to conditions, contact us directly to verify your eligibility
Do you want the best for your patients? For them to return to physical activity progressively but surely, to go back to sport avoiding any more injury?
Benefit from our ultimate solutions to help you monitor your patients.
- Check how your patient use its muscles and the balance between them (quads, hams, glutes)
- Adjust every session to your patient’s shape. Check his real recovery since the previous session and the progress he must do to achieve full recovery
- Run 1, 3 or 5 minutes recovery tests to see how they feel after each exercise
All our products are created and designed with the support of a scientific committee consisting of cardiologists, therapists, sport scientists and medical specialists.
Recent use cases
When you become a member at Fit4theGame, you get a Firstbeat heart rate monitoring belt whether you like it or not. :p
The real-time monitoring is a crucial part of our training and service concept, and the rule rather than the exception.
We are able to provide objective insights for individual members based on their specific needs
As Head of Physical Performance and Sports Medicine, I want to congratulate my team who had just won the team’s first NBA Championship in forty years. One frequently cited key to the Warriors new found success was a willingness to put pieces together in new, sometimes unexpected, ways.
At the start of a training session, I prepare and distribute EArise partner’s chest strap to each player. Providing real-time feedback during training is vital for making on-the-fly training adjustments and maximizing the potential of an individualized approach to performance and recovery management.
After having knee surgery, the Mbody shorts were a fantastic tool to manage my rehab intensity and improve my efficiency without harming my hurt knee. I wanted to do so much, to get better fast, which can be dangerous.
Being able to measure Muscle imbalances and weakness on my hurt!
Tips & advice
to better perform and avoid injuries
Wanna go further? Find user guides, videos, advice and much more on our cloud platform. (to come)
Download documents (for partners and clients).